The Centre for Social Relations Network
The Social Relations Network (formally the iCoCo Network) was established in May 2006 to bring together cohesion practitioners. The purpose, remit and aims of the Network are:
- exchange ideas, discuss issues and seek solutions to problems
- find out about successful initiatives operating throughout the UK
- seek out, share and disseminate good practice
- contribute to the development of training opportunities
- provide a 'what works' enquiry system
- identify the need for action research programmes and assist in their development
- advocate on behalf of practitioners and community cohesion in general
Over the years, our membership has grown in number and diversity and includes cohesion practitioners from all over the country. Members include lead officers for community cohesion from local authorities, representatives from voluntary organisations and nominees from Government agencies such as the IDeA. We welcome applications from anyone for whom cohesion is a part of their role, if you would like to contribute to making effective changes in the field of community cohesion, why not join our Network?
If you are already a member, please log in.